My Six Faves: Garden Trellis Round-Up
This post contains some affiliate links. All opinions are my own, and thank you for supporting my family!
I haven’t met a garden trellis that I don’t love – they’re a 100% must-have in my opinion. First of all, they add dimension and structure and texture. They also add style, and if done well, give that finishing piece of tied-upness that you want.
I have an arch trellis in my garden now to create a grand entrance, as well an obelisk trellis, both of which are iron. I love that they match, though may go to a wood obelisk for in the beds – we’ll see. For now, our garden trellis style is cohesive and I love that.
Since I’ve been searching for trellises (of course) that complete our look, I wanted to share what I found with you. I recommend that you go with something useful of course, but also something that matches the style of your home and garden. I love the contrast of the metal we have with the wooden boxes – so there’s not just an all-wood look.
The Garden Trellis Round-Up
1. Gateway Arch – this is a statement piece for sure – great for a big entrance!
2. Jardin Rose Arch – I must admit this as my favorite and so similar to what I have at my home – the silhouette is stunning.
3. Willow Teepee – these are great character adders. I love the simplicity and the old-world feel.
4. Wooden Obelisk – as a garden trellis goes, this is such a classic. These will never go out of style.
5. Willow Funnel – these are charming and fun, adding a touch of garden trellis whimsy.
6. Mini Fence – these are a bit different than the rest – so useful and versatile. I’d consider these even leaned together at the top and fastened with a hinge.
Let me know which is your favorite in the comments! I’d love to gather a consensus!
For more garden design inspo, check out the potting bench round-up HERE, the raised bed round-up HERE, and the harvest basket round-up HERE.