I must admit I’m a mix of local and sustainable with Amazon finds – it’s my crunchy-ish nature to love both. Recently I’ve been trying to really take note of my faves from the site that I think you’ll love too for Summer. And of course … Prime Day is coming up!
I’m learning that my aesthetic overall is a mix of gardeny (think British countryside) and traditional. I am seeking to make my closet and home a reflection of this – timeless, yet with personality and warmth. So, that is the shopping perspective that I have. Beautiful, useful, and a touch Nancy Meyers (of course!).
Below are 11 items I am LOVING and have on order:
- Botanic Garden Spice Jars are giving The Good Witch and I am here for it. They look thrifted and are so perfect for saving the season’s herbs.
- Hanging Basket details are my favorite. I have a ton of these all over, but love them on a front door or in the kitchen.
- Block print tablecloth is a summer staple at our house. It instantly lifts the mood and transforms the backyard.
- Soft checkered throw is a lightweight but cozy essential. Our family fights over these.
- Blue flower pitcher can double as a vase and be out on the mantle or table.
- Pasta maker is what I use on the regular with the kids or when I’m in the mood for true Italian.
- Copper jam pot is stunning – could be decor!
- Weck jars are so useful and pretty. My friend Hannah uses them for sourdough starter, but they’re great for jam and ferments too!
- French totes are a must. You can pick your size and even get one for a mini-me little (I am getting one for my daughter).
- Herb drying rack is timeless and can float around the house depending on your best dry location.
- Ceramic berry bowls are something I steal from my mom’s house constantly, so it’s time I send some her way.
I hope these finds inspire you and help you infuse some timeless whimsy into your home. Sending garden-chic vibes to you!