Mini Pepperoni Heart Pizzas with Edible Flowers
I love these little pepperoni heart pizzas as a Valentine’s Day option, or just for fun! The kids, they love the heart pepperonis!
This recipe is so simple, I feel silly even writing it out!
- 3 small naan flatbreads thawed (I buy mine in bulk and freeze them)
- 3 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded or sliced mozzarella (or any cheese of choice)
- Pepperoni cut into heart shapes (do this by folding the pepperoni in half and using scissors to cut)
- About 9 Edible flowers/flower petals of choice
- Garden greens (I used arugula and pea shoots)
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Assemble pizzas by spooning the pizza sauce onto the naan, cheese on that, pepperoni on that, and so forth. I used arugula and pea shoots (these are edible! As are their blossoms) to decorate with some stock flower petals.
- Place directly onto the oven rack, and bake for just 8 minutes or so.
Eat fresh out of the oven, and enjoy!